Tax Returns are great when they work – but they’re not always required.
With tax write-offs and fluctuations in income, we understand that it may be difficult for self-employed borrowers and 1099 earners to qualify for home financing. That’s why we offer a variety of asset verification options such as bank statement loans to help people qualify.
With most of these types of loans, no tax returns, W2s, or K-1s are required! Ready to learn more?
Call today for a free home loan consultation.
About our Home Loans for Self Employed Individuals
- Offering both traditional income verification options and bank statement loan programs where assets are used to qualify
- Competitive interest rates
- Programs available to owner-occupied, vacation and investment properties
- Fast closings
- Low documentation solutions
- Lower credit scored considered
- Commitment to superior, personalized service for every borrower
- Years of industry related experience serving home buyers and homeowners
Got questions? Give us a call at (412) 302-1919. One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!